Learn more about Dr. John Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cooper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cooper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Cooper practice?
- Dr. John Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Infectious Disease Doctors.