John Cooper Is this you?

Neutral

March 5th, 2011

patient

Dr. Cooper wss my infectious disease "specialist", but he failed to make a critical diagnosis of syphilis which progressed to its late stages before being treated. This resulted in permanent brain damage and a stroke which caused permanent neurological damageI almost died. I confided in him that I thought I had syphilis but rather than investigate further, he merely dismissed me and convinced me that he knew what he was doing. I knew that syphilis was difficult to diagnose in an already immuno-supressed patient, but Dr. Cooper wasn't interested in learning something from his patient. If I had it to do over, I might have found a different doctor, but I cannot stress enough that he talked me into believing he knew what he was doing. I always wondered why the doctor flew the "coop", why he retired from private practice in Indianapolis all those years ago. I would recommend him to anyone I cared about.

January 28th, 2010

He is the most caring physician I have ever encountered.

April 25th, 2015