A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Corbelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Corbelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Corbelli, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbelli graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Corbelli has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corbelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Corbelli practice?
Dr. John Corbelli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsville, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.