A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Corbelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Corbelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Corbelli, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbelli graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Corbelli has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carl Corbelli FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Corbelli practice?
- Dr. John Corbelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Corbelli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsville, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.