A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cornwall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cornwall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cornwall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornwall graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cornwall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wallace Cornwall MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Cornwall practice?
- Dr. John Cornwall has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cornwall practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.