A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Corwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Corwin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corwin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corwin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Corwin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Corwin graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Corwin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Corwin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Corwin practice?
- Dr. John Corwin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Corwin practices Psychiatry near Madison, CT.
See Madison Psychiatrists.