Dr. John Corwin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

no change

October 11th, 2016
Total crool
Very bad experience his concern is only what my income is and what cars I drive so if you win the lottery and don't want any of it just hand it over to dr corwin.

September 22nd, 2016
Very bad experience stay away for your safety!!!
I can't believe that this doctor is getting away with all his ways of being a what you so call a phycirast. This man put me and my family through the worst nightmare you could not even believe! Getting over charged and money for his pocket is the least concern as others have stated on reviews. After I figured out what he was doing to make problems worse and did not care about us and stopped going to him I felt like I was detoxing from something bad. My family and I are so much happier without him now. The best thing we could ever do is leave. Stay away and save your selves

August 28th, 2016
Unbelievable!!! Unbelievable!!!
This man nearly caused a huge family crises when all I went to him was to stop my depression due to a loss in a close relative! Also over charged for just about anything that he could I was so broke that I had to sell my classic corvette that my grandpa handed down to me because I was so desperate to feel better and after going to him for over a year I got so much worse and he had to get family relatives in too and created big problems and put me on so many meds that made me feel so much worse I got hospitalized coming from the ER !all it was all caused by the wrong multiple meds and also I found out he uses meds purposely to make you feel worse to keep you going to him. After stopping him and going to a good referred phycirasts I see a world now!This man is dangerous and sneaky he totally reminds me of the snake from the jungle book even his voice too! Especially the way the snake sings trust in me over and over and hypnotized the poor boy living in the jungle. This doctor will do that to you he needs your money so he can buy another Porsche! Stay far away!!!

August 17th, 2016
If you want to feel worse see Corwin
Bad news makes you feel worse and over medicated plus he charges for phone calls. Caring doctor right? He needs to change proffesion because he is doing too much harm to people that really need help!

August 14th, 2016
Big time scammer!!!
Charges for phone calls that he initiated, Did charge extra for few minutes after session was over prescription given to me where I was so sick I had to cancel appointment and charged me anyway forced me to take these meds and said if I don't take them. He will have me arrested. I'm off meds stopped going and feel way better. Stay away for your safety!

August 12th, 2016
Save your self Don't ever go to him!
After the fifth sesion and being over medicated I felt worse than I ever did.

August 3rd, 2016
Just stares at you and mumbles
So I'm trying to talk about my issues and all he did was stare at me and mumble a few words while he was eating his sandwich and noises potato chips! Also sleeps his Tea and just stares so after three appointments and him charging me for him calling and speaking to me on phone and not to mention he burped on the phone conversation and didn't even say excuse me . After reading all these other reviews I stopped going because the results I got were horrible, I would be way better off at the zoo. Never going back!

June 27th, 2016
Never again
Charges for phone calls that he called with , very bad experience in it just for the money not helping the people !

June 18th, 2016
Total scammer stay away
I went to him for depression and after going to him for months I felt worse than ever before! He charged for phone calls ,and for my family member to be in the session. Charges for 5 minutes of extra talking after session was over and made me feel really awful. Do not ever go to this man! He is a criminal and should not be in this line of practice.

September 12th, 2013
In it for money! AVOID!!!!!
This man was a nightmare for my family. Months wasted while patient got worse. He was completely unconcerned about potentially dangerous situations. Charges exorbitant fees for phone calls, even when he initiates them. Would rate him a zero if possible! He seems mostly concerned with money and his tone is quite condescending. I worry for the patients that pay him hand over fist not really they're being scammed. Shameful!

August 25th, 2012
Contributed to loss of six months of my life
Stay away from this man at all costs. I was mistreated, medicated and diagnosed. Has no working knowledge of mental illness or the medications to treat it. I left much worse than when I started. Caused damage to me and to my friends and family. We all suffered and are all furious. Only interested in money (the worse the patient is the more he has to profit from it).