Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Coscia Jr
Dr. John Coscia Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Coscia is affiliated with Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist, BSA Panhandle Surgery and Ochiltree General. He speaks English.
Dr. John Coscia Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. John Coscia Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. John Gwozdz
Amarillo, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Harnoor Singh
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Family Medicine
Amarillo, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Lova Arenivas
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Amarillo, TX 0 mi13