A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coscia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Coscia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coscia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coscia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coscia, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Practice limited to Breast Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Coscia graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Coscia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Louis Coscia MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Coscia practice?
- Dr. John Coscia has 1 office location.
Dr. John Coscia practices Diagnostic Radiology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Radiologists.