Overall Review

4.7

September 28th, 2015
Dr. Cusso
He takes his time with you and you never feel rushed. That is why I do not mind the wait time.

April 9th, 2015
If you want the very Best
Dr Cossu is the best doctor I have had. I highly recommend him.

February 20th, 2015
Great staff. Attentive and professional. Would have put t stars except for the fact you broadcast fox news. Very poor choice to return to the fake news channel. Please switch the channel. How about food network?

November 20th, 2012
A rare find as a physician these days
Have been a patient for over 15 years and can truly say he is one of THE BEST for listening. He takes time with his patients, which is reflected by the ease problems are brought to his attention by myself and my observations of other patients. You DO NOT get treated like a number and quickly dismissed. Call backs have been made as promptly as possible and resolutions are always met. The supporting staff have never been anything but exceptional. It is extremely difficult to find a physician these days who has a genuine caring attitude for his patients. If there is a bit of a wait prior to an appointment, it is due to this. To me, the wait is worth it in order to see him.

May 29th, 2012
Great Doctor, VERY POOR Staff
I'd like to still be using Dr. Cossu. Great doctor with excellent bedside manner but you have to offset that with horrible office staff and appalling billing practices. It's one thing to bill me for services rendered. It's another to bill me for services NEVER rendered and then argue about it.

September 14th, 2009
Caring and Personable
Dr. Cossu has been our family physician for at least 10-15 years. He and his staff remember details about our family and converses with us about our interests to make us more relaxed while. He and his staff care about their patients, they call to check up on how we are doing and when my grandmother, also one of his patients, passed away he sent a sympathy card that everyone had signed. No other doctor we have had has ever done that. It means a lot to have a doctor who listens and cares about his patients.