A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cottrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cottrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cottrell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cottrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cottrell, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottrell graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cottrell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Cottrell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Cottrell practice?
- Dr. John Cottrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cottrell practices Family Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Park Ridge Primary Care Doctors.