A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cottrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cottrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cottrell
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cottrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cottrell, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottrell graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cottrell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Cottrell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Cottrell practice?
- Dr. John Cottrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cottrell practices Family Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Park Ridge Family Physicians.