Dr. John Couch MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2016
I was really pleased with Dr Couch. I still haven't been able to find another doctor to help me. I think this really stinks

December 1st, 2015
Shame on the pitiful beings who arrested Dr Couch and his partner
I never got to see Dr. Couch. However, he treated a friend of mine. Terminal cancer with nothing to live for but pain. Somehow Dr Couch stayed by him, unfortunately, not all the way to the end. Go ahead you foolish people. Continue to treat drs like dealers and cheer on those who do so...cheers to you. Check out the recent amounts of overdoses due to herion checking back in big time. It's coming. If not already here. Go ahead guys get em all. All pain drs are jail bound right? Find some sympathy.

October 12th, 2015
Dr Couch is amazing I don't know if I could have made it without him .

September 25th, 2015
lost in the crowd
i have been seeing dr couch for approx 15 yrs.i am 78 yrs old and have several problems that i was seeing him for.and he has always been very competent,thruough and always did the tests he was supposed to do to make sure i had exactly AND only what i needed. since this arrest, i have been thrown out to the "ice cold wind"to die for all they care.someone my age,whom has gone thru all i have been thru,shouldnt be treated like this.i have to travel a very long way to get to my drs.so thanks for making an elderly lady like myself have to live in such agonizing pain because somebody is trying to make a name for themselves.

June 11th, 2015
Dr. Couch has always treated me with respect and spent however much time was needed for my apt. He never made me feel like I was a bother to him or that he had more important patients to be taking care of. Taking that "time" is part of what makes him a great doctor in my book!

January 15th, 2015
Thank you Dr couch! ! ! !
I'm so glade I made the change to his office. He and his nurse spent about an hour with me. Even though the office was packed. I feel like we've got a plan for now. I felt very comfortable taking to him and the nurse. I wish I would have found him years ago! Trying to give him 4 to 5 stars the he deserves. Every time I clicked on the next set of stars trying to give him a rating. The stars would disappear. So make sure you check before you click on the submit button. Thank you Dr couch. I feel like I can live my life again! The Dr I had been going to for years always made me feel like I was a bad person because I needed pain medications. I hope those of you thataresaying bad things about Dr couch get the one that i was using! Have a good time knowing that you're gonna wake up and go to bed with your pain! Hint, he's at Alabama orthopedic.

May 9th, 2014
beware!
Dr. Couch didn't even come in to see me. What did I pay for? No bedside manners. He had trouble holding his eye open my first visit. He acted like he was abusing pain medication.

April 30th, 2014
beware!
i had the worst time> i had a four hour wait just to be blown off by dr. couch. he wouldn't look me in the eye and wanted to talk behind me and made me wait an hour whiole he took a phone call. only to send me to his pharmacy that carried his presciptions.

December 24th, 2013
kingDr couch"s girlfriend is fat and ugly and stays up there to much,always yelling at in to drive his cars and give her som money to go shopping,, he needs to kick her out, golddigger written all over her, fat mexican she is a nut and a drunk,, i hope he can do better than thaT THING

October 24th, 2013
Wonderful staff...love them
Absolutely Wonderful staff up front and Dr. Couch, Stacy & all were awesome! Love them cause they understand and have a plan!

October 14th, 2013
Wonderful experience...
" My experience and Physicians Pain Specialist of Alabama has been wonderful. Dr. Couch seems generally concerned. He explains in detail what is going on with my body so that I can understand. The staff has been great. They are always with a smile and very helpful. My CRNA Justin is great. I look forward to seeing him on my visits. I would like to thank everyone for a pleasant visit every time I come. "

September 5th, 2012
Very competent staff, will stay and answer all question you have. Couch will go through all options to help with getting rid of pain.