A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coulson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Cardiology Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Coulson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coulson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Coulson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Coulson practice?
Dr. John Coulson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and San Mateo, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Coulson, Dr. Evan Coulson, Dr. Giovanni Coulson, Dr. Hank Coulson, Dr. Hans Coulson, Dr. Ian Coulson, Dr. Ivan Coulson, Dr. Jack Coulson