A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coulson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coulson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Coulson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Howard County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coulson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Coulson practice?
Dr. John Coulson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Odenton, MD and San Francisco, CA.
See Baltimore Pediatricians, Baltimore Pediatric Specialists, Baltimore Ophthalmologists, and Baltimore Cardiologists.