A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coulson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coulson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Coulson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dana Coulson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Coulson practice?
- Dr. John Coulson has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Coulson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Odenton, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.