A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coulson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coulson
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coulson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coulson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Coulson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dana Coulson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Coulson practice?
- Dr. John Coulson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Coulson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Odenton, MD.
See Odenton Pediatricians and Odenton Pediatric Specialists.