A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Coursey is Excellent. Dr. Coursey has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coursey, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coursey graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coursey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Cen, Inc
- Gateway Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coursey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Coursey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Coursey practice?
Dr. John Coursey practices Urology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, TN and Pooler, GA.
See Savannah Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Coursey, Dr. Deshawn Coursey, Dr. Jan Coursey, Dr. Hank Coursey, Dr. Shayne Coursey, Dr. Shane Coursey, Dr. Jackie Coursey, Dr. Giovanni Coursey