A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cowen, Pain Physician, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cowen, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowen graduated from Welsh National School of Medcine, Cardiff, Wales. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cowen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cowen MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Cowen practice?
- Dr. John Cowen has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Cowen practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists and Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors.