A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cowin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cowin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cowin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cowin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cowin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowin graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cowin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Albert Cowin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Cowin practice?
- Dr. John Cowin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cowin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Surgeons.