A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cowin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cowin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cowin
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Cowin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cowin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowin graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cowin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Albert Cowin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Cowin practice?
- Dr. John Cowin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cowin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Surgeons.