Dr. John Cowin MD Patient Reviews

3.8

October 30th, 2015
Good man.

September 24th, 2014
Office staff was wonderful- worked me right in. Thank you so much!!

November 10th, 2013
My visit with Dr. Cowin was excellent he explained all of my options good and bad in a very detailed manner. I had many options of Doctors to go and see and I am very glad I chose Dr. Cowin to take care of me. I would recommend him to any one family or friends.

November 9th, 2013
Rather be in a busy office then an empty office.........
Dr. Cowin and staff are amazing! My husband and I have a great relationship with the Musculoskeletal staff and Dr. Cowin, when we arrive in the office the girls at the front desk greet us with a smile and take the time to address us by are names and conversate with us, then once we get to Dr. Cowin we don't just receive great medical care but conversation and communication that shows he cares and see's his patient's as individuals and more like friends, while showing professionalism! I'd recommend him to anyone!!!

What A Pleasure
Dr. Cowin seems to be a very caring person. He answered the questions that i needed and his staff is excellent! He made me feel at ease.

November 9th, 2013
I have seen Dr. Cowin several times for elbow pain. He is very knowledgeable and very compassionate. He gave me my options i.e. physical therapy, anti inflammatory meds , injection. I liked that he is not quick and ready to cut. I had gone to another group in The Villages and they want to operate first. I like a more conservative method of medicine. Thank you Dr. Cowin for getting me back in the Game!!!

November 8th, 2013
Great doctor- very caring and spends time with you. I think the office staff is wonderful also, very pleasant place. I will see him again for sure.

November 8th, 2013
GREAT DOCTOR
One of the nicest and most caring surgeons around. He has taken care of my family for years. Always so helpful and friendly. He has proven himself to be a great surgeon and a wonderful doctor. I would definitely recommend him!

July 31st, 2013
He is what's wrong with medicine today
From the first 5 minutes being around this guy you could tell he's a jerk. He is mean to his staff and is very unprofessional. Moving on from that, his actual skills as a doctor are beyond poor. I had a minor scope done and it's been three months and I still can't put weight on me knee. He hasn't offered any reasoning and just repeats "You should be able to walk by now.", Ya think?! His assistance is just as much of a jerk as he is and honestly I think he's scared of her. Avoid this place if you want your vital joints to be able to function after this butcher gets a hold of them.

May 15th, 2013
Dr Cowin's Assistant
Was referred by LRMC ER doctor to Dr. Cowin' office. Was diagnosed at the ER with calcium deposit in the shoulder joint. Im in excrutiating pain. I get in to see the Dr's assistant for Dr. Cown 2 days later and she had the worse bedside manor of any professional i have ever seen. She was just right down hateful, questioned my issue. Said there is nothing wrong with my should and to take the sling the ER doctor gave me off. I told her that I can't move my shoulder because the pain is so severe. Didn't seem to care whatsoever. Would never recommend her to anyone. What a hateful individual. If you dont like your job, than maybe you need to be in a field where you don:t have to be around people. Because apparently it's just a paycheck to you, not because you want to help people. Shame on you.

June 9th, 2012
This is the 2nd time Dr. Cowin has done surgery on me. He and is staff are superior in my feelings.

January 25th, 2012
Experience Counts
Experienced and professional. He is conservative in treatment and well respected by peers.