A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cox, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Baldwin Cox MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Cox practice?
- Dr. John Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cox practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology near State College, PA.
See State College Internists, State College Pulmonologists, and State College Allergists.