A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Crabtree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crabtree
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Crabtree Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Crabtree has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harvey Crabtree MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Crabtree practice?
- Dr. John Crabtree has 1 office location.
Dr. John Crabtree practices Surgery near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Surgeons.