A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crabtree accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Crabtree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Crabtree practice?
Dr. John Crabtree practices Surgery near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Crabtree, Dr. Evan Crabtree, Dr. Giovanni Crabtree, Dr. Hank Crabtree, Dr. Hans Crabtree, Dr. Ian Crabtree, Dr. Ivan Crabtree, Dr. Jack Crabtree