A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Crapanzano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Crapanzano, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fine Needle Aspiration Cytopathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Crapanzano graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Crapanzano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Crapanzano MD is a male Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Crapanzano practice?
- Dr. John Crapanzano has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Crapanzano practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.