A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Crates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Crates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Crates, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crates graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crates has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Crates MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Crates practice?
- Dr. John Crates has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Crates practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.