Dr. John Credico Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Credico Jr?

THE BEST!!!!

Posted on January 30th, 2013

First and Last time visit

Posted on November 30th, 2012

I understand that Dr. Credico is busy. However, I was seen for less than 5 minutes. He never introduced himself when walking in the room. Never asked why I was there. I was very uncomfortable the whole time. The pelvic exam was the most painful Ive ever experienced. On top of all that I made it clear that I was there for contraceptive. He wrote a script but refused to write a preauthorization. My insurance wont cover anything without that. Needless to say that this appointment was uncomfortable, painful and not to mention USELESS!!

Smart doc

Posted on April 16th, 2012

I first met him while doing clinicals for school and found him to be a fantastic teacher and incredibly intelligent physician. After speaking with his cohorts and those that assist him in surgeries, deliveries and such, I decided I would like to see him as a patient. My first visit was a pap which he might have started and completed in under 3 minutes. He was direct, no nonsense and not very warm. He was also a little abusive and way to fast with the speculum. However, I decided I would rather have smarts, than bedside manner.My second and third time seeing him was after a miscarriage. He is incredibly knowledgeable but still didn't have an ounce of personality to him. I asked the front desk lady if he ever got any nicer. She assured me he does, maybe he's just been having a busy/rough day.So- he's completely capable and will continue to see him.. but if you need someone that is warm and compassionate- you may need a midwife?

Unbelievable Doctor!

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Credico when my original doctor couldn't get me in. Lets just say I WON"T GO BACK TO MY FIRST DOCTOR....Dr. Credico was amazing, caring, and figured out my problem within a couple of visits! Truly amazing considering the other doctor (whom I've been seeing for several years) couldn't help me at all. Dr. Credico help diagnose my problem, cure me, and assisted in me getting pregnant. His staff has been wonderful in every aspect. His office manager even help me figure out my bills from my first doctor. Tell me an office that takes the time to do that. Thank you Dr. Credico & Staff!!!

Highly recommend Dr. Credico to anyone!

Posted on July 24th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Credico for 5 years. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is smart, dependable, courteous and kind. I have 2 children he delivered and I highly recommend him. His office staff is great too! Dr. Credico was the only doctor I ever saw through both pregnancies. (some practices have many doctors and you never know whom will actually be there on the big day!) I also suffered 2 miscarriages and he was very compassionate and caring throughout. His bedside manor is amazing. I truly feel at ease with him and fully trust him. My mom and sister-in-law are now patients because of my strong recommendations.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

This doctor puts his patients first. If he has an emergency you may have to reschedule your appointment, but he gives you the care that you need. I highly recommend him.

great doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2010

I had a misscarriage 2 years ago and my last dr told me it was because of stress! i got pregnant again and went to dr credico and unfortunatly had another misscarriage. Dr credico knew exactly what was wrong with me. he got it right on his first diagnosis. i have anticardiolipin and i need shots to keep my pregnancy goin. im now 7 months pregnant with my first baby and thanks to him everything is great. he is a great doctor and very caring. i would reccomend him to anyone. and the nurses and front desk lady is very sweet and caring! thank you guys.

He is thorough & knowledgeable

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Credico since 8 years ago when I was pregnant & he took over for my ob/gyn who was retiring. Dr. Credico was wonderful & very compassionate as my husband was deployed overseas for part of the pregnancy. Dr Credico would give me ultrasound pics at each visit to mail my husband so he could feel closer to the pregnancy. He did a great job all the way through to the birth and in the after care.

Great Caring Doc

Posted on September 17th, 2009

Another office I was referred to told me that my problem was "probably nothing" (pain and bleeding from the rectum for a year that no one else could find the cause of) when I hadn't even been seen-this was the lady that answered the phone that told me this! She then said it would be a 2 month wait. So I waited. 2 Days before I was to be seen she called to reschedule and couldn't get me in for two more months. I cancelled. Called Dr Credico's office and they saw me in two days. Diagnosed me in the first visit and confirmed diagnosis in the 2nd. I need surgery for endometriosis which I have a history of. So glad they thought I was important enough to be seen right away. Great bedside manner and awesome in giving you the facts and answering questions. Totally recommend him and am actually glad the other office was so awful so that I had the chance to find out how great this one is!

Posted on April 30th, 2009

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR.CREDICO SINCE I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY DAUGHTER NOW 5 YEARS OLD. HIM AND HIS STAFF HAVE ALWAYS TREATED ME GOOD AND I AHVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THEM..THEY MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE, AND THEY ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS

Posted on October 29th, 2017