A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cregan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cregan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cregan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Cregan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Surgical Center at Premier
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Cregan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Cregan practice?
- Dr. John Cregan has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Cregan practices Anesthesiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, CO.
See Colorado Springs Anesthesiologists.