A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Crescitelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Crescitelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crescitelli
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Crescitelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Crescitelli graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crescitelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Baptist Crescitelli DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Crescitelli practice?
- Dr. John Crescitelli has 1 office location.
Dr. John Crescitelli practices Family Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Primary Care Doctors.