A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Crescitelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Crescitelli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Crescitelli graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Crescitelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crescitelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Crescitelli practice?
Dr. John Crescitelli practices Family Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Family Physicians.