A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Crescitelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Crescitelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crescitelli
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Crescitelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Crescitelli graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Crescitelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Baptist Crescitelli DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Crescitelli practice?
- Dr. John Crescitelli has 1 office location.
Dr. John Crescitelli practices Family Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Family Physicians.