A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Crews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Crews is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crews graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Crews has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Crews MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Crews practice?
- Dr. John Crews has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Crews practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists.