Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Crews
Dr. John Crews, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Crews is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton and Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. John Crews has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Crews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. John Fowler Jr
Memphis, TN 0.65 mi39
Dr. Michael Munday
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Memphis, TN 0.94 mi12
Dr. Nathan Wilds
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Memphis, TN 0.94 mi8