Dr. John Crews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Crews?

September 7th, 2015

He has been my primary care doctor for over 30 years.

April 23rd, 2014

Office Visit gone terribly wrong.

This doctor needs to retire. While listening to my heart, he talks and walks away while holding the stethoscope on my back. He left me without medication... causing with drawls. I was told not to come back after arriving for a 3:30 appt and being told the appt was 3:15???? Because I was upset because I KNEW WHAT TIME MY APPT was scheduled for... yet the staff turned mean, the office manager didn't have a clue... I was told the doctor would no longer see me as a patient and was threatened with the police... well they said they called the police... none never arrived. Bottom line I WAS WRONG... the receptionist was right... this was the most horrific experience I've ever had. I wouldn't give the one star if I could submit without... he deserves nothing.

July 6th, 2015