A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cribb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cribb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cribb
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Cribb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cribb, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cribb graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Cribb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Cribb MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Cribb practice?
- Dr. John Cribb has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cribb practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near East Greenwich, RI.
See East Greenwich Internists and East Greenwich Gastroenterologists.