A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cribb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cribb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cribb, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cribb graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Cribb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Cribb MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Cribb practice?
- Dr. John Cribb has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Cribb practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near East Greenwich, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, RI and Warwick, RI.
See East Greenwich Internists and East Greenwich Gastroenterologists.