A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Crim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Crim is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crim graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Crim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center At Terrell
- Navarro Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Crim DO is a male General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John Crim practice?
- Dr. John Crim has 1 office location.
Dr. John Crim practices General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.