Dr. John Crisler DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

June 28th, 2016
5th blood clot episode
I was his patient back in 2009. He placed me on hcg and testosterone due to my levels low due to a disease called acromegaly diagnosed and tumor removed 2000.. 1) dr crisler suggests taking fish oil/ krill oil , at least back then in 2009. 2) according to Dr. Glueck Cincinnati ohio in 2015. Fish/ krill oil aromatizes when taking testosterone and this isn't a good thing at all. 3) Dr glueck also stated to me that a person needs at least 10,000.00 $ in lab work ups to see if there are any genetic/ hereditary or clotting disorders before a script is issued. 2011 was my first pulmonary embolism diagnosed in St Joseph mi. At Lakeland hospital not knowing if I would live from that Eve. To next morning bcuz my lungs may fill with blood and i may drown from my own blood. I stopped using Dr crisler in 2010 bcuz my visit with him proved to me he ain't quite all there. His wife was in office also talking about their dog that was hit by a car and died. They were having a autopsy done to determine why the dog may have done this to be hit. REALLY!! I then used my family physician for continued prescription. 2016 now . Dr glueck and several other drs. Agree it is bcuz of the hormones and lack of blood/lab workups/ orders and 2 discoveries in my labs that have caused now my 5th blood clot episode. Being on anti coagulants while on hormones is another huge deathly mistake. There is alot of money in hope!!! Age naturally or receive the right amount of labs before taking hormones to avoid this. I am now 56 and on disability. A six fiqure income I was making and now disability and so limited bcuz of vein issues in my leg that is very painful and swelled and embarrassing to walk around in shorts even any more. And am on a anti coagulant for rest of my life. Good health to you and please be wise and patient!!!

April 8th, 2016
Avoid this doctor!!!!
Avoid this doctor. He is extremely rude and takes advantage of patients who are desperate. You are better off going to a proper doctor who can treat you properly. Many people are seeing Dr Crisler because he gives out prescriptions easily, but he only does it so he can overcharge them and make money out of it. He could not care less about any of his patients health. He is completely unethical and should lose his licence.

March 15th, 2016
Stressful and scary
Everything seems robotic and automated, and if prescription faxes don't get sent or get messed up, you could end up scared because your meds are running out and its like sending emails or phone calls into the darkness with no response or fax being sent in at times. Nobody answers the telephone and return calls no longer happen. Very stressful. But he is knowledgeable. Prescriptions and faxes are extremely important to patients and most of them will suffer greatly if they do not have them. Very cold response times and little consideration if mistakes are made by staff and you pay for it with time without meds.

February 2nd, 2016
Very poor doctor. Very arrogant and high on himself. I would strongly suggest seeing another doctor. He doesn't know as much as claims.

December 25th, 2015
Patient
Avoid this doctor! He's arrogant and has little interest in listening to his patients need. There are much better options out there!

November 20th, 2015
This physician was the most arrogant man I have ever met. He seemed to not be interested in me as a patient, only about talking about himself.

October 1st, 2015
I think he's a terrible doctor. He's arrogant and has very poor listening skills. He's focused on what he thinks. He doesn't listen to his patients. I've seen him numerous times. I would recommend that you NOT waste your time. His customer service is atrocious. Save your money and time and find a real professional. Additionally, I don't know why people think he's more knowledgeable than other doctors. There are many other physicians that you know as much if not more than he does. X patient.

January 27th, 2015
Dr. Crisler has been a good doctor for me in the past but recently his business has gone down hill ie no answer or return call when calling office, orders not being filled or refunded

October 3rd, 2014
Spent 695 for new pt fee. Ordered labs and never followed up. He a one person operation and very unreliable

May 14th, 2014
Smartest guy I know on TRT
John Crisler is an incredibly smart doctor when it comes to men's health. He is one of the most dedicated TRT specialists on the web, very, very knowledgeable guy.

June 25th, 2011
I was very happy with this Physician.He was very caring about the issues I was seeing him for.He was very kind and caring as far as treating me, his office was comfortable as well as the office staff very friendly.This is one of the best physicians I have seen in a long time.I had been referred to this Physician by my Family Physician.He is very helpful and I have seen him again.I think the fees he charges are very reasonable and he has very good bedside manners.My specialist even said stay with this Physician as he is one of the best is his areas of practice.

January 21st, 2011
Vmtz
This Dr is very helpful and is not all that expensive with his fees and services.Perhaps some may not find him very helpful however many of his patients have been very happy with his services as well as his ability.He works with other Physicians with problems as well as issues and he is very smart in the area of medicine that he practices.He may not be a Physician for every person, however he is a very caring physician and not just the regular typicial convintional Dr that does not think outside of the Box.He listens to what you have to say and provides very adeqaute instructions.It was very nice that my personal family physician was also quite happy with how he explained to her about my issues as well as various problems.Dr Crisler has pointed things out so that the Dr could better understand, he is a very genuine caring Physician that cares very much about the patient rather than the pocketbook.