A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Crockett, MD is board certified in Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crockett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crockett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crockett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Crockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Crockett practice?
Dr. John Crockett practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Crockett, Dr. Evan Crockett, Dr. Giovanni Crockett, Dr. Hank Crockett, Dr. Hans Crockett, Dr. Ian Crockett, Dr. Ivan Crockett, Dr. Jack Crockett