A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Crockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Crockett, MD is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crockett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Crockett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chalmers Crockett MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Crockett practice?
- Dr. John Crockett has 1 office location.
Dr. John Crockett practices Radiology near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Radiologists.