Learn more about Dr. John Croghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Croghan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Croghan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Croghan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Croghan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Croghan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Croghan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Croghan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John Croghan practice?
- Dr. John Croghan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Croghan practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology near Wilmette, IL.
See Wilmette Internists, Wilmette Geriatric Doctors, and Wilmette Rheumatologists.