Learn more about Dr. John Crompton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Crompton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Crompton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Knee Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Crompton graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Crompton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Crompton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John D. Crompton practice?
- Dr. John Crompton has 3 office locations.
- Dr. John Crompton practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near South Charleston, WV.