A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Crompton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Crompton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crompton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crompton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Crompton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crompton graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crompton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Crompton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Crompton practice?
- Dr. John Crompton has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Crompton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Hurricane, WV.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.