A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Crompton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Crompton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crompton
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Crompton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Crompton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crompton graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crompton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Crompton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Crompton practice?
- Dr. John Crompton has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Crompton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Hurricane, WV.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.