Dr. John Crothers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 1st, 2011
Best Ortho I've seen, and I've been to many!`
Dr. Crothers is the best ortho I've seen, and I've seen many with ongoing problems with my knee. Originally saw him for ankle fracture, but when I told him I was unhappy with my (then) current ortho for my knee, Dr. Crothers agreed to take over my care for both. He is kind, generous with his time, and very caring. His nurse, Vikki, is amazing. She listens to your concerns, and will go out of her way to speak with Dr. Crothers between patients and get back with you! What a pleasure. If only Dr. Crothers was a G.P.!!

May 20th, 2011
Master surgeon
Dr Crothers is an expert in his field. This Dr. can work wonders on hands and feet. Plus, he is an excellent diagnostician. He did my grandsons club feet castings and surgery back in 2004.. PERFET little feet now. He is not a polished fancy man, but he is one of the BEST Doctors in Arizona in this field.

April 28th, 2010
Id recommend him to anyone
I found Dr Crothers to be very knowledgeable and thorough. He caught a cancer in my bones that my family doctor has missed for months. It may have saved my life. He took time to explain everything. Once I even found him inspiring me in my fight against the cancer. I was bit surprised by this since his manner can be a bit crotchety or cantankerous. Go to him if results are more important than pleasant bed-side manner. Personally Id rather have a doctor that is good at his job than one Id like to hang out with. Id recommend him to anyone.

November 20th, 2009
NEVER GO TO SEE HIM!!!
I WAITED AN HOUR PAST MY APPT TIME TO SEE HIM. HIS HANDS SHAKE SO BAD HE CAN BARELY USE A MOUSE OR WRITE. TOLD ME THAT HE DIDNT KNOW WHY I WAS IN HIS OFFICE BECAUSE THERE IS NOTING SHOWN IN MY MRI. WAS MORE INTRESTED IN TELLING ME HOW IBPROFRIN WAS BETTER THEN TY. I WENT TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE AND THE DOC AND RADIOLOGEST WERE LAUGHING THAT HE SAID THAT BECAUSE IT IS VERY CLEAR THERE IS A BREAKDOWN IN MY KNEES AND CANT UNDERSTAND HOW HE COULD JUST IGNORE THE REPORT AND WHAT HE WAS LOOKING AT.