A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Crouch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Crouch is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Crouch, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Crouch graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Crouch has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crouch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 21 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Crouch practice?
Dr. John Crouch practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.