A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Crouch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Crouch is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crouch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crouch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Crouch, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Crouch graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Crouch has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Crouch MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Crouch practice?
- Dr. John Crouch has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Crouch practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grafton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Grafton Cardiothoracic Surgeons.