Learn more about Dr. John Crouch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Crouch is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crouch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crouch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Crouch, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Crouch graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Crouch has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Crouch MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Crouch practice?
- Dr. John Crouch has 1 office location.
Dr. John Crouch practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Cardiothoracic Surgeons.