Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Crouse III
Dr. John Crouse III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC, with other offices in Winston Salem, NC and Winston Salem, NC. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Crouse is affiliated with North Carolina Baptist Hospitals and North Carolina Baptist Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. John Crouse III has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Crouse III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.
Dr. Peter Hoffmann
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Greensboro, NC 0 mi38
Dr. John Gilliam III
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Greensboro, NC 0 mi46
Dr. Timothy Pardee
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Greensboro, NC 0 mi14