A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Croushore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Croushore, Urology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Croushore graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Croushore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Croushore DO is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Croushore practice?
- Dr. John Croushore has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Croushore practices Urology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Urologists.