A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Crowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Crowley is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Crowley, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowley graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. Crowley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Magee Womens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Crowley MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Crowley practice?
- Dr. John Crowley has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Crowley practices Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists and Pittsburgh Pediatric Specialists.