A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cuckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cuckler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuckler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cuckler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cuckler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuckler graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cuckler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Uab Medical West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Cuckler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Cuckler practice?
- Dr. John Cuckler has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cuckler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.