A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Culbertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Culbertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Culbertson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Culbertson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Culbertson MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Culbertson practice?
- Dr. John Culbertson has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Culbertson practices Plastic Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Plastic Surgeons and Decatur Surgeons.