inactive

John Culbertson Jr MD Patient Reviews

January 18th, 2012
We love Dr. Culbertson, perfect choice!!
We were looking for a doctor who accepted our new insurance (Medicaid due to my husband's lay off) because my daughter, 4 years old, needed a cyst on her forehead, myofibroma, removed once again after another surgeon failed to remove it all during the first procedure (with Aetna insurance). We found Dr. Culbertson. He was wonderful, his staff are so sweet and polite. We barely waited to see him, like 5 minutes. He calmed my daughter wonderfully and seemed very aware of how to treat a child when they are nervous and embarrassed of a malformation. The surgery went well, he calmed my daughter better than the "goofy juice". My daughter had her forehead cyst removed and also two neuroma on her fingertips. Her forehead is healing wonderfully with no return of the cyst and you cannot even see where Dr. Culbertson removed the neuroma on her fingertips. My daughter wants to be a doctor now. Dr. Culbertson prescribed proper pain medication and antibiotics so recovery was much easier than her first recovery. Thank you Dr. Culbertson! We recommend you to everyone!

October 14th, 2009
very good
Dr. Culbertson is straightforward and concise, I rather enjoy these qualities in a Doctor.