Dr. John Culpepper MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 20th, 2012
We had Dr culpepper when my son had problems with compartment syndrome..Results from a broken fore arm .. numerous appointments..he was wonderful...highly reccommend him for all procedures

December 8th, 2011
my son had several complations from a compound,spiral break of the ulma and radius (forearm) before and after every surgery(7) Dr. Culpepper took time to put my 15 year old at ease and made sure we understood everything.one final surgery to go.. to close the skin graft.highly recommend

November 13th, 2011
The Best
I went to Dr.Culpepper to attempt to correct what my old plastic surgeon had done to my breasts. He ended up doing an amazing job, listened very well and paid attention to my goals and what I wanted. Kind and respectful. I am so relieved and so happy to have the problem corrected. Do not disqualify him from your surgeon options because he is young, he is a sterling doctor. My overall experience with him, his nurses, and staff was great. And the price was very, very reasonable. I am so glad I went to him. I kick myself every day for not going to him the first time around!

October 17th, 2011
I was very impressed ...
Working in the medical field with almost every type of physician, I hear & see quite a lot. My dear friend (a nurse for 25+ yrs) recommended Dr. Culpepper for my Botox. The staff was VERY professional and I was treated very kindly. I was amazed how much time he spent going over every detail and answering all my questions. As a plastic surgeon/specialist, I cannot imagine going to a spa or a general practitioner for these types of procedures. Even though I was only spending under $300, Dr. Culpepper treated me as if I was spending $10,000. I will be going back for future procedures. I also have been recommending him to all my friends & contacts. And his prices are were the least expensive for Botox in the entire valley. My forehead looks great & natural. Thank you-thank you!!!!!

May 28th, 2011
Excellent
Dr.Culpepper is amazing.I'm so glad I chose him to do my surgery.He makes you feel comfortable and spends the right amount of timing going over everything.

September 3rd, 2010
After careful consideration, I chose Dr. Culpepper to do my breast implants. I could not be more please with the results or Dr. Culpepper himself. I love them and he really seemed to care about my well-being. I would recommend him to anyone!

May 28th, 2010
Tummy & breast
DR.Culpepper, was great!! I was so depressed about my body after having children. I went there and the results where amazing!! My body looks great and I feel great. I would recomend him to anyone. Thanks so much!!! Crystal

March 18th, 2010
Would recommend Dr. Culpepper to anyone. He has great bedside manner and takes great care of his patients.

January 8th, 2010
Dr. Culpepper is one of the best Drs. I have been to. He explains everything to you and makes sure you understand before he continues. He has a great bedside manor and his looks doesn't hurt him either.I will recomand him to everyone.

December 29th, 2009
Awesome!
Dr Culpepper is the best doctor I have been to! His bedside manner is top notch! I loved the work he did for me. I would recommend his services to everyone!! I will definitely go back to him in in the future!

December 10th, 2009
Breast Implants
I Loved Dr Culpepper! He Is Caring & Understanding He Has Went Above & Beyond To Help With The Pre & Post Operation Questions. His Prices Are VERY Reasonable! And Entire Staff Is First Rate!!!!