A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cummings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cummings, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Cummings MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Cummings practice?
- Dr. John Cummings has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Cummings practices Neurological Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.