A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Curanovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Curanovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Curanovic graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Curanovic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Doctor S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Curanovic MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Curanovic practice?
- Dr. John Curanovic has 1 office location.
Dr. John Curanovic practices Internal Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Internists.