Dr. John Curanovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Curanovic?

August 29th, 2016

The happiest patient!!!!

If I could give Dr. C. 10 stars then I would. He's an amazing doctor and the most caring doctor I have ever known. I'm beyond shocked that ANYONE would have a single bad thing to say about him, but as we all know people LOVE LOVE LOVE to talk smack so I suppose I shouldn't be shocked, but don't believe a word of it! Another beautiful thing is that he takes Medicare because he loves people and believes all deserve the same level of medical care. Now THAT is just one example of how great he is. I love him so much that my entire family have become patients as well. Please give him a try ... not only is his bedside manner beyond wonderful, he is brilliant, kind and has zero ego!!! I couldn't ask for a better Primary - PERIOD!!

August 17th, 2016

So Happy I Found This Doctor

In my quest to find a doctor who could diagnose a health problem, I was referred to Dr. Curanivic. He is very thorough, listens and shares medical info I need to know about my health. He has his staff call about lab results as soon as they come in. I'm so happy to have found him!

June 3rd, 2016

Awesome Doctor

January 13th, 2016

Dr. Curanovic is thorough, friendly, and spent time listening to my concerns. In addition, he has a wonderful sense of humor and is quite compassionate.

December 28th, 2015

Dr.C takes time to listen to all concerns and is very compassionate while maintaining professionalism. His staff is efficient and is prompt on follow ups. My family has been seeing Dr. CURANOVIC since he began his practice.

July 9th, 2015

Awesome doctor and staff

I have been a patient for 10 years. Dr Curanovic is very thorough in his treatment, and listens to your concerns. The staff is friendly and very professional. The doc is my primary care physician.

October 23rd, 2013

Coordinated Health Care

Dr. Curanovic has been my families Internist and GP since our return to Texas in 2009. He has uncovered a myriad of previously undetected conditions and unattributed symptoms and ailments. He has, on my behalf, setup a well communicated, coordinated and orchestrated treatment and recovery health plan with numerous othe specialists he has identified as essential to my health care. Dr. Curanovic is the "Captain of my team" of health care providers. Without his constant diligence my quality of life would be significanly less, and its duration shorter! KUDOS!

March 22nd, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Curanovic for over 5 years, I am 68 years old and have been to quite a few doctors over the years, I would rate Dr. C the best. he follows up and is very caring and has great and sometimes funny bedside manners.

May 14th, 2017