Learn more about Dr. John Curd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Curd is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curd
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Curd, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curd graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gary Curd MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Curd practice?
- Dr. John Curd has 1 office location.
Dr. John Curd practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Allergists, Redwood City Internists, and Redwood City Rheumatologists.