Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Curtis
Dr. John Curtis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pennsauken, NJ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Curtis is affiliated with Abington Hospital, Lancaster Regional Medical Center and University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Curtis has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. John Curtis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pennsauken, NJ.
Dr. Lewis Samuel
Pennsauken, NJ 0 mi37
Dr. Wenlin Fan
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Pennsauken, NJ 0 mi15
Dr. Melvin Markowitz
Pennsauken, NJ 0 mi43