A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Curtiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Curtiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Curtiss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtiss graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Curtiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Curtiss MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John C. Curtiss practice?
- Dr. John Curtiss has 1 office location.
Dr. John Curtiss practices Pediatrics near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians.