A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Czerwein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Czerwein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Czerwein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Czerwein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Czerwein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Czerwein practice?
- Dr. John Czerwein has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Czerwein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Johnston, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Johnston Surgeons.