A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John D'Ambola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John D'Ambola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John D'Ambola, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambola graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. D'Ambola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bradley D'Ambola MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. D'Ambola practice?
- Dr. John D'Ambola has 1 office location.
Dr. John D'Ambola practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.