Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Top Cardiac doctor. show details Top Cardiac doctor.
by Harry on Jul 29th, 2016

When you have an unexpected heart attack you don't have a choice of Dr's but I was lucky, I had John Altman. It was a Sunday and no Dr. could be found to do my emergency cath. Dr Altman was doing rounds and, while he was planning on seeing his family, he stayed and saved my life. Since that time, I have been his patient and he is great, spends time, asks questions and, while appointments can be hard to get, if you have heart pain, as he says " the doors magically open." And they do. I had some chest pain on Thursday and I was there with Dr. Altman on Friday AM. My wife is a nurse and she comes prepared with questions about some new treatment or drug and he always knows about it. She wants to get him to her hospital. Top marks for Dr. Altman.

Frisco-Denver Jan 15-16 2016 12:15 AM show details Frisco-Denver Jan 15-16 2016 12:15 AM
by Latresa Bryan on Jan 29th, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Altman. I highly recommend him. He & his team were on standby awaiting my husband being transported from The Summit. He performed emergency surgery, and would not release us to fly back to Texas without taking another look. He & Dr. Gervais saved his life. We are truly blessed to have these two Dr's in our life. God Bless them both.

Dec 30th, 2015

Dr Altman was reasonable the office however is a disaster. Office staff do not schedule tests appropriately, return calls or place patients in contact with their physicians. Extremely poorly run office

Jul 15th, 2015

Dr. Altman is a top notch doctor, because of Dr. Altman my parents have had the best care afforded the elderly. My family can't thank Dr. Altman enough.

Best doctor ever! show details Best doctor ever!
Feb 6th, 2012

Doctor Altman should get the best doctor award! He's wonderful!