inactive

John D Anderson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 25th, 2010
Knowledgeable and Kind
I've had Crohn's Disease for 37 years and, with insurance changes, needed to switch doctors. I was recommended to Dr. Anderson and am glad I was. ALL of my doctors, both in FL and NY, have been amazing. He's as knowledgeable, thorough, kind, and helpful as any doctor I've ever had. I just called his office today at 3:00PM for a follow-up appointment since I'm not feeling well, and I have an appointment for tomorrow at 3:00PM. You can't ask for a quicker appointment than that!!!

June 7th, 2010
A wonderful man and doctor!
I'm 52 years old and have had Chron's Disease for 35 years. I've had only four doctors in all those years but, due to an insurance issue, I'm in need of a fifth. I was referred to Dr. Anderson by my primary care doctor's office. Dr. Anderson's office staff is caring, wonderful, friendly, and courteous. Dr. Anderson is very easy to talk to and he really listens to you, his patient. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a wonderful bed-side manner. If you are in need of a gastroenterologist in the Ocala, FL, area, I highly recommend him.