A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Anderson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Anderson practice?
Dr. John Anderson practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Anderson, Dr. Evan Anderson, Dr. Giovanni Anderson, Dr. Hank Anderson, Dr. Hans Anderson, Dr. Ian Anderson, Dr. Ivan Anderson, Dr. Jack Anderson