A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Anderson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dana Anderson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John D. Anderson practice?
- Dr. John Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Anderson practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.